You are enthusiastic and service-oriented? Daily contact with customers brings you joy? Then you are in the right place with us.
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team starting in May/ June.
betterview is revolutionizing ophthalmology in London: laser eye treatments should be made accessible to everyone - and in an environment where customers feel absolutely comfortable. As market leaders in our shops, we rely on doctors with years of experience combined with the latest laser technology and shops with a feel-good atmosphere. To ensure that our treatments can truly improve the quality of life for many people, we offer an innovative financing model with installments and rely on a fully digitized way of working.
With now over 100 employees and nine locations in Switzerland, we have become the market leader here. But we don't want to stand still: we are expanding to London - with the goal of revolutionizing ophthalmology there as well.
Das erwartet dich
- You take on responsibility with us from day one: In our dynamic company, this gives you the opportunity to develop quickly
- Flexible working hours are part of our routine: You regularly choose the ideal work location for your tasks whenever your work allows it
- Join a young and motivated team that aims to conquer the laser eye market together with you
- You benefit from a discount on your laser eye treatment. Additionally, there are other attractive discounts from our partner companies waiting for you
- Team spirit is paramount: A motivated team does even better work. Therefore, we strengthen cohesion and team building by organizing regular events
You matter to us: The heart of our company is our employees. That's why we value treating each other with respect and simplicity.
- You advise and support our prospects over the phone, as well as via email and live chat
- You capture the wishes and feedback of our prospects
- Together with your team colleagues, you contribute to our wiki (text, videos, photos, etc.)
- This exciting role is complemented by additional tasks such as continuous process optimization, creating and analyzing statistics, and participating in projects
For all these exciting tasks and responsibilities, you have plenty of freedom for your ideas, enjoy super modern workplaces, great career prospects, and compensation with flexible working hours.
Damit machst du uns noch besser
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training or have experience in customer service
- Your are fluent in English
- You can express yourself well in both written and spoken communication
- You are empathetic and enjoy direct customer contact, whether over the phone or in person, are always open and committed, and independently address inquiries or issues in a goal-oriented and pragmatic manner
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, communicate appropriately at all levels, and are reliable
The applications submitted by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ready? Bewirb dich jetzt online!
Unsere Vision ist es, den Markt der Ophthalmologie in der Schweiz neu zu gestalten, nachhaltig zu digitalisieren und klarer Marktführer zu werden. Daran arbeiten wir hart - jeden einzelnen Tag. Und genau deshalb benötigen wir deine Unterstützung!Hier online bewerben